Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your chance to be part of history...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Your chance to be part of history... Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

I've been thinking about cool ways to get from section to section in the BBB documentary and I think it would be awesome if some of you could do it. So here's what I'm thinking. I'll have my camera set up at Gene's on pick-up day and I'll get anyone who wants to, to say like 10 different things. Then I'll use the best ones as section breaks. I'll have your name on there and where you are from. I think it will be really fun and cool. If you bring your spouse along, they could do it as well. Send me a private message if you're interested, or just tell me "Day Of":

I think it's a pretty cool idea. Oh and how cool is this (Our new Logo):

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
nworker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This a great idea! I am so bummed that I can't make it to the pickup party. Is there anyway that we could submit a contribution? What would the parameters be?

Thanks,

Hank
BBB93

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure would love to help with a segue, just let me know when to be there..... Wink I'm available at anytime.

Bob S
BBB#93
blubboman

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there! I'll try to say something momentous.
awarner

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants in, but can't be at pick-up, I'll take video contributions. I'll post a loose script on this forum with what I need to have and an example picture of how I want it framed. It would be best if you have a tripod for your camera. I can take any media including 8mm, Hi-8, D8, Mini-DV, Mini-DV HDV, or a captured file on CD or DVD (uncompressed AVI preferrered), or FTP upload. I will return your media to you if you want.

You can also add your own greeting or testamonial and I'll add them to the end.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Disney86

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh Al...that new logo looks Great! With all those suture lines, and that high hair, Stan has really given you a nice Frankenstein-esque caricature. The artist has truly captured the inner man.
BBB #54
awarner

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrrr.....

Hehe - Actually - I like the hair! Paul is jealous since I look more cartoony.

-Al-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: