Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pictures from shipping...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Pictures from shipping... Reply with quote

Some picks from yesterday. I have to admit, I sorta stoped shooting pictures and started shooting video so these are from early in the day. There were two more trucks by the end of the day.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
pmwolf3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friggin' awesome!

Wonder how long it'll take to get to Kalamazoo? I'm hoping early next week...

Pete
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Al, when you get done loading trucks slap some (primer and) paint on that pole - sheesh!
marspinball

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!! That is my #131.

Anyone know how much shipping will be to San Diego, CA?? I tried using the shippers web page but can't get the right info in for a quote.
BBB #131
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marspinball wrote:
Anyone know how much shipping will be to San Diego, CA?? I tried using the shippers web page but can't get the right info in for a quote.

Based on what TOG posted earlier, it'll probably be around $400.
BBB #74
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul and I have touched almost every box today. We put all of the shipping games on smaller pallets so we could fit 27 games on each truck (3 across, 9 Deep). We put a banding strap on it and we put labels on them. Then we moved them into position for the forklift to put them on the trucks. Gene's people moved them onto the trucks. They all left today. I have pictures of over 100 BBBs in boxes in the warehouse. Absolutely incredible.

People picking up tomorrow, will be settling the tax with Georgianna and then driving to a different building to pick up. All of the games are accessable so it will be whoever gets thier vehicle in place will be loaded when they get there. We will not have to move some games to get others out. It should go smoothly.

When you get there, drive to the end of the road and you will see two huge tents. That's #6. I hope to meet as many people as possible.

Also, I was telling Gene, actually thanking him for making such a wonderful game. It plays so much better than his original proto. This is truely a dream come true.

G'Night Folks!
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Disney86

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Handling Warning Lables Reply with quote

Hey Al! Where are those big... "You damage this box and I will damage your brain"... handling lables you were supposed to stick on those boxes?!?!

Rick Swanson
BBB #54
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: