Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipping Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gary66

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Shipping Insurance Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I talked to Georgiana this afternoon. I wanted to check on how much insurnace is being placed on our games. Its been a long haul on getting these games built. I didn't want to see one of our games stolen or damaged in shipping. She thought they were placing 6500.00 on each of the games. That insurance is for the guys shipping through ABF.

She was pretty busy and this was her guess as of this afternoon. I called ABF today and found they have other trucking firms they contract out with. ABF will pick up the game in Chicago and transport it to Portland Oregon. Then one of there contract trucking companies will bring it the rest of the way. The gal at ABF said it will take 6 business days to reach the west coast.

Let the games begin

Gary
nworker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss something giving us the shipping details? I live on the west coast.

I got the mail asking how they wanted to handle my shipment, but I have not heard anything since then. I keep checking the shipping information thread, but I can't see any changes or additional information.

What is your understanding of the process and where we are in the whole chain of events that will lead up to having a BBB in my house!

Wow I am excited about seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: