Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did you notice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sellenoff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Did you notice? Reply with quote

I've had the pleasure to help unbox and setup 2 other BBB machines besides mine here in GA.

However, it wasn't until I was working on my own (the 3rd one I had done at this point), that I noticed my BBB # was etched into:
1) The playfield - You can see when you lift the front
2) The Back of the Head near the bottom
3) The Back of the Cabinet near the top (near the hinge)

I thought this was really cool, and a very nice little touch. Who ever suggested this over at PMI, you rock!

-Steve
awarner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was TOG!!! He got so pissed at me when I suggested that they hadn't done it...

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
sellenoff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awarner wrote:
That was TOG!!! He got so pissed at me when I suggested that they hadn't done it...

-Al-

So it sounds like I owe YOU *(yet again)* a big THANK YOU for the idea!! And TOG for making it happen! Smile
awarner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't have anything to do with it. The point about the machines having stamped numbers came up while I was there and I told TOG that I didn't know they had stamped them. He gave me a hard time about "Why Wouldn't We Do It?". Thursday and early Friday were bad times to talk to TOG. When all of the games were on the truck, he was a much happier person...

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
The Other Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel much better, now! Twisted Evil

BTW Al, I didn't realize I got pissed. Very sorry for that! Guess when you're supposed to be responsable for ~$1.4 million in machines, a guy gets a little edgy... Wink
sellenoff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification Al-

So I take back my thank you to you, and transfer it all to TOG!! THANK YOU TOG!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: