Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tilt Mechanism wiring

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBB93

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Tilt Mechanism wiring Reply with quote

When setting up my game, I went to attached the plum-bob to the tilt mechanism near the coin box. There are two wires leading rom the tilt mech, one from where the pedulum hangs, and the other from the ring. The two wires lead to a 2 position female connector, but it is not plugged into anything. I do not see any loose wires or comaptible plugs in the area. Could somebody please take a look in their game, comfirm the tilt is plugged into a harness somewhere, and where the wires come from?

Thanks in advance.

Bob S
BBB#93
runner1717

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a two conductor molex with a red/white and two black/white wires attached. The are part of the wire loom on the left cabinet side.

Let me know if you need a picture.
BBB93

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, found the other end of the connector, it was tucked into the harness and was hiding from me.... Plus, I probably didn't look as hard as I could have, I just wanted to get it set up and play the darn thing. Twisted Evil

Thanks!
Bob S
BBB#93
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: