Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Targets that take a pounding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RatherPlayPinball

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Targets that take a pounding Reply with quote

It didn't take long to realize that even with the flipper power turned down, that those two green targets near the main ramp are taking a beating. Same with the first drop target of the 3 bank up the middle. I can see how after a hundred games or so someone is gonna have broken target switches.

1) Is anybody sourcing those switches? I want a few for the parts bag.
2) Would putting switch foam behind them help lesson the beating?

Tnx - Jack #58
metallik

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree on the green switches, they're gonna get beat up real bad. I'd say there'd be demand for hundreds of these... definitely need more!

Other items that will get destroyed and will need spares of: the purple lane guides at the top. Gotta get some spares of those as the pops will beat the heck out of them. My Breakshot had some pretty beat ones and it didn't have many plays on it.

I think the drops are more available, as they were use on the other Capcom games.
alienagent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Maybe IPB could put together a $50.00 goody bag Reply with quote

Maybe IPB could put together a +- $50.00 goody bag with 2 drop targets, 2 green targets a purple lane guide etc maybe some other stuff.
We should probably try and come up with a list and suggest it to IPB.
Tim
mushroom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you do : Don't even *think* of changing the targets with other ones, I did it, and this is what it brought me : http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/viewtopic.php?t=290
Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: