Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to Gene and Co. from BBB #53

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big bang bar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Thanks to Gene and Co. from BBB #53 Reply with quote

I picked up my game on Saturday while having Pneumonia and have been too tired until last night to put it together.

I would just like to say thanks to Gene and Co. and every one else who worked on BBB.(You to Kerry).

I unboxed my machine and inspected the craftsmanship of the cabinet and the BBB artwork that was applied. All I can say is wow. Absolutely no flaws. Better than a New in Box Stern.

Once the legs were on I unfolded the head and assembled the game. Again I was amazed at how perfect the game looked. I thought for sure there would be flaws due to the amount of time the game took to be assembled. Not a scratch anywhere.

The moment of truth came when I was to flip the switch and turn the game on and that moment was very scary. The DMD came up jumbled, I was like oh NO! and then I saw Big Bang Bar Flash up on the screen. I just stood there with my jaw opening. I didn't even want to play a game I was so mesmerized. Okay I played one game and went to bed.

I looked back at the day I first saw BBB and realized I couldn't have one. Then came Gene and a dream to make this machine. I put my name on the list paid my money and took a leap of faith. Well I learned a great deal on this journey.

1. Always keep the faith
2. Self patience (Good Things come to those that wait)
3. That dreams don't die no matter what age you are.

Gene, Thanks so much for the superior product you made me and I wish the best for you and your family.

BBB#53
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: