Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tech issue with aliens at the bar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big bang bar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Tech issue with aliens at the bar. Reply with quote

I have a problem. Probably an easy fix but if anyone can help I would apprciate it.

It happens when one ball is already locked in the lower right aliens mouth and then the second ball is sent to the upper aliens mouth but nothing happens and the ball goes into search mode.

This happens every time. I went into switch test mode and the switch tests fine, I then roll a ball down the ramp into the aliens mouth and the ball activates the switch.

Any solutions.
awarner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happens to me as well, it's only when the alien doesn't get the ball all the way in it's mouth. It's sorta sitting there in front of the switch. If I shake the machine a little it goes in. Maybe a little more PF angle will help. I'm not sure. I'm going to wait until the game is in it's permanant location in my gameroom before I do anything drastic.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: