Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBB #73 Got its first play tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbarberis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: BBB #73 Got its first play tonight Reply with quote

Started out from Miami, FL to pick up my BBB. After a few stops along the way logged almost 3,000 miles round trip on the road. Got back last Monday but did not get to open the BBB until tonight. I was present at another BBB box opening so that did help me with waiting until I had time to open mine. Im sure as most of you know by now, what a piece of art this machine is, the quality is more than I ever expected and the game is playing awesome. Its been said before but Ill say it again... Congrats to the entire PMI team!!!!
RatherPlayPinball

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, it is a neat feeling. You'll tune your game too over the coming days, and once done, it plays so cooooool.

Neighbor came over and played it - he's a non-pinball person - but he liked it. Was easy for him to understand what to do.

Jack #58
digger47

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Rolando,
it was great to meet you on pickup day, I hope you injoyed the trip and
now its time to injoy the game
jeff
awarner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys would *love* the paniced phone call I got from Rolando on Friday. Paul and I were strapping games onto pallets for shipment in the same warehouse where pick-up happened. We had strapped a bunch of games the night before in #6 and the building to the right of #6. All of those games were already on the 1st truck. Rolando had decided at the last moment to pick-up instead of ship. So I get the desparate cell call - "Do you see my game? - I'm driving from Florida". I looked, I didn't see it. Paul said he would walk down to #6 and look for it. I told Rolando to call back in 10 minutes. Paul came back and said it was in #6 and that they had moved it there to avoid any shipping confusion.

Rolando commented how it was the longest 10 minutes of his life (driving north - not knowing if the game was already on it's way to FL)!

Nice meeting you Rolando - Enjoy your game!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: