Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tweaks for a better game...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Tweaks for a better game... Reply with quote

I thought I would start this topic because I was a little frustrated with the gameplay.

I'm not a great player. Really. I have had my share of great games, but my entry in a competition will not make ANYONE think twice. I love to play and fix my games.

Anyway, I hated that the right outlane was grabbing a large percentage of my balls, so I moved the star post and now it's falling through less.

I also wasn't getting enough time in multiball. This game doesn't have anyplace to put a ball or two and keep them from hitting each other or making you work real hard. I thought, "If the pop bumpers were just a little more sensitive, maybe the balls would spend more time there." A few bent leaf switches below the pop bumpers later and the game is soooo much more fun.

So anyway, if you have any tweaks, add them. It's all about the game!
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: