Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Software Bugs (or oddities)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBB94

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Software Bugs (or oddities) Reply with quote

I just had someone put a 1st place high score on my machine and then noticed that it replaced the initials that they entered (two letters and a space) with "SPK" in the high score lists.
sellenoff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Software Bugs (or oddities) Reply with quote

BBB94 wrote:
I just had someone put a 1st place high score on my machine and then noticed that it replaced the initials that they entered (two letters and a space) with "SPK" in the high score lists.

That's odd, I posted my own initials to both the high score list and the buy-in list (not bad for my first day), and it worked fine.
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Software at 95%...? Reply with quote

I was discussing this with another BBB owner, but does the game's software feel like it was completed to about 95% by Capcom to you guys?

I noticed that switch checking doesn't work well and if there is a switch in the wrong position on boot that strange things happen. I know the software was 1.9b so it was never finished really. And I guess that answers my question, but how do you feel about it?

I think PMI did a wonderful job at this game. I'd really love it if somone could give us that extra 5%.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
sellenoff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Software at 95%...? Reply with quote

awarner wrote:
I was discussing this with another BBB owner, but does the game's software feel like it was completed to about 95% by Capcom to you guys?

I noticed that switch checking doesn't work well and if there is a switch in the wrong position on boot that strange things happen. I know the software was 1.9b so it was never finished really. And I guess that answers my question, but how do you feel about it?

I think PMI did a wonderful job at this game. I'd really love it if somone could give us that extra 5%.

-Al-

I agree 100%, in fact I think I posted it somewhere when the pinmame version first came out.

I'd definitely donate my time to finishing code and fixing bugs, so just need to get hold of the source. Now if only I could get a response from Gene and co.. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: