Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spare parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBangJoe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: spare parts Reply with quote

I guess that the final step in this project, is to send out all the spare parts?

I hope that PMI ordered/made more parts than were pre-ordered, as I now would like a playfield, side-art and plastics, but I didn't pre-order them Sad
Back then, everybody laughed at me for paying thousands of dollars for vapourware, so I didn't want to spend even more.

I would also like some parts that were not on the pre-order form:
- tube dancer assembly (everything except the lady and the motor)
- arrows
- aliens
- anything else BBB specific?

Soooo, will there be a way to order a set of spare parts, other than the pre-ordered ones?

Joe
metallik

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely up for some spares of items that would seem likely to wear out or break. Decals (flipper, droptarget, maybe others), tubedancer targets/switches, flipper parts, drop targets, popbumper parts, maybe plastics and a tubedancer. The first batch of stuff shouldn't be too hard to make if there's enough demand... obviously more involved things like playfields would be scarce. Basically looking for common wear items. Willing to prepay if a pricelist was given. Let's ensure these games will keep running for years and years..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: