Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Removing the playfield...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Removing the playfield... Reply with quote

I had to mention this, last night I helped a friend remove the playfield from his BBB so we could get to a couple of screws for a minor tweak that prevented the ball from going through two ball guides. When the games were assembled, they were tested on a playfield stand next to the cabinet. PMI made the cable really long to do this. We set it on a stool next to the machine and the problem of screw access was resolved. To remove it, you simply unscrew four screws that hold the support brackets to the bottom of the playfield and just lift it out. I would suggest that two people do it, but it was pretty easy. We got what we needed to do done in no time. Also, as TOG said, there is only one screw holding in the green ramp and the only hard part about removing the ramp is the switch/wire on the ramp. The hardware is attached to the ramp with plastic push rivits. Very cool.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: