Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Capcom Parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinballlew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Capcom Parts Reply with quote

Does anyone know who carries misc capcom parts. Such as the Darts switch and possibly the magnet springs for the orbit diverters? Thanks
-Mike
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Kim at Illinois Pinball - IBP's number is (309) 828-6993. If the part is used on more than one game there's a slight chance that Marco Specialities might have them.

Tony
BBB #39
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually things like switches can be sourced from various suppliers. And remember that in micro-switches, usually, you'll just need the switch and not the actuator (the wire). This will save you money and make them easier to find. If it is a microswitch I use these:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=830&parent=101

I feel that Cherry is the best manufacturer (IMHO).

I've had a lot of bad luck with microswitches on later WPC-95 games for some reason. I've also noticed that these are NOT Cherry brand.

If it's a leaf switch, usually you can replace the leafs or just the contact points.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: