Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pins and Vids Episode III: Revenge of the Myth!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Pins and Vids Episode III: Revenge of the Myth!!! Reply with quote

Pins and Vids Episode III: Revenge of the Myth is on sale NOW!!!

Yes, the time has come to actually be able to acquire your very own copy of the History of Big Bang Bar.

Unlike our other DVDs, this video is ONLY about BBB. Presentations, artwork, interviews, engineering, problems, criticism, delivery, and fans, they're all here in this 94 minute video. There is also a commentary track for those who need to catch up on some sleep.

And the best part of it (at least to me it is) is Chris Bucci's extended review. Chris not only gives you a longer review than the one on his website, but also includes a great commentary track so it's literally 2 videos in one!

The complete Korn Apology is included, and Paul and my BBB roadtrip is also included as a bonus.

It's a fun video folks and it's only $7.00 shipped in the US (International shipping is listed on the site).

100% of your money goes to the Pinball Hall of Fame and you actually pay them directly (via Paypal or check).

Rush out now in a buying frenzy at http://www.pinsandvids.com !!!

Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by awarner on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unforseen problem in duplication, delayed our release of the DVD by one day. Tim Arnold e-mailed me today to tell me that the duplication issue has been resolved and there are 100 copies available now. See the ad above to purchase.

Thanks!

Al

PS - This post was heavily modified...
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by awarner on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
BBB93

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't sweat it Al, you know you are dealing with a very patiect group here. Wink Good things come to those who wait Really looking forward to it. Thanks for all your effort.

Bob S
BBB #93
awarner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Update... Reply with quote

I updated the first message in the thread with the release info.

Hooray!!!!
harrrrrrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order placed Very Happy

John
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I want to add that this was NEVER going to be a review video. When I e-mailed Chris and he told me that he was going to do a review, I was really glad that I didn't have to and I knew anything I could do would pale by comparison. I'm really glad it's on there. It completes the story.

I'm really excited about the release and I'm hoping that some of you will post reactions when you get it.

Sales were very good within an hour of when the announcement hit this forum and RGP. Tim Arnold was shocked. Tim will be sending your discs to you directly. He told me that last night's orders will leave today.

Take Care,

-Al-
runner1717

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!! I ordered mine last night.

Al: Don't forget to change your signature as number 3 is now available.
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

runner1717 wrote:
Al: Don't forget to change your signature as number 3 is now available.

Doh!!! Fixed!!!

I'm really hoping you guys like this!!!

Oh, and there are sooooo many people that helped with this either directly or indirectly. Thank you one and all. And if I missed anyone in the credits or anything - please let me know privately and I'll post how you helped on the website.

-Al-
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Ordering Bug... Reply with quote

I accidentally prevented the PayPal site from capturing your mailing address if you ordered the DVD in the past two days. If Tim sends you a letter requesting your address, please send it to him and he'll send your disc right out. Last week was a blur for me. It's incredible how much goes into doing these things. I got that part wrong when I made the webpages up.

-Al-

PS - The bug is fixed now.
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Ordering Bug... Reply with quote

awarner wrote:
I accidentally prevented the PayPal site from capturing your mailing address if you ordered the DVD in the past two days. If Tim sends you a letter requesting your address, please send it to him and he'll send your disc right out.

I noticed that last night when I ordered my DVD and emailed Tim immediately after sending payment.

Glad to see it's been fixed.
BBB #74
runner1717

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received mine on Saturday. Watched the entire disk and really enjoyed ALL of it!

Thanks Al!
nworker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely fabulous. What a great job on the DVD. It really shows the love and dedication that went into this piece of pinball history. I am glad that you took the time and the effort to create the documentary. Three cheers for Al

Hip hip horray
Hip Hip horray
HIP HIP HORRAY!!!

Hank
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the compliments. It was a real fun project that I didn't hate by the end of it. I'm actually sorta missing working on it. Anyway, if one of you could, please post a message on RGP about it. You have no idea how much this will help sales. Just be sure to start your own thread. When Gameroom and PGJ reviews come out, we get a surge in sales as well. And the truth is, I really want people to know the story of this game and helping the PHOF. And just to let y'all know, we sold over 100 DVDs in the first 2 days. Our usual initial sales are 50-60. People buying combinations of our previous discs was much lower this time, we figure we picked up most of them when we released the second one.

Thanks,

-Al-
digger47

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Al,
I received my DVD today, and it is great!! thanks so much in doing this.
also thanks for including me in the video and credits. the small part I
played in loading semi's and meeting you guys was fun.

dig47

aka jeff
awarner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh Jeff - You underestimate your involvement. TOG and Gary told me that if you hadn't been there that it would have taken a lot longer and they REALLY appreciated your help. Shipping was delayed by a day because of the weather and because you helped, it got caught up. So anyone who had thiers shipped has you to thank for helping!

-Al-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: