Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: BBB Stuff (Merchandise)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBB94

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: FS: BBB Stuff (Merchandise) Reply with quote

For Sale (and for Pre-order): Big Bang Bar Stuff

Okay I finally made some real progress on the BBB merchandise.

You can download the Information Sheet here:
http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/images/vexthem/BBB_Stuff_Info_Sheet.doc
or
http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/images/vexthem/BBB_Stuff_Info_Sheet.pdf

And here is the Order Form:
http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/images/vexthem/BBB_Stuff_Order_Form.xls
or
http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/images/vexthem/BBB_Stuff_Order_Form.pdf

I will happily answer general questions here on the forum, but please send your order forms and any questions about your particular order to: BigBangBarStuff@gmail.com All product and order questions should be sent to that address too.

A note about the Info Sheet. Sometimes page down does not work - just use the cursor - there are seven pages total. The current version of the Info Sheet will have pages numbers and revision info in the footer.

Those of you that have been to the pinball shows that IPB has attended recently know that some of the embroidered items have been available for a while. I have been holding off on advertising them for mail order because I was not ready to deal with orders and shipping and wanted to focus on the design and production or production planning of other items.

I have or plan to have the following items available at pick-up day:
Embroidered items (soft pique Polos, hats, bar/golf towels), "Astronaut" tee-shirts, keychains, shot glasses, beer mugs, and (a surprise item that I came up with) BBB display bats.

If you would like to take delivery of your available items at pick-up day state that you will be there on your order form and we will do our best to have as much as possible available and bagged for you. The rest will be shipped when available (shipping charges will apply to that portion). The sooner you get your order in the more likely we can tweak the items being run over the next two weeks to get the exact color and size you want. Anyone buying or picking items up at pick-up day will have to pay 7.5% sales tax. Payment by cash, money order or cashier's check only. For non-pick-up party people, I am willing to ship your orders piece-meal too as long as you pay for the additional packaging and shipping costs.

So here is the plan: I already have some items on hand or ordered with an expected delivery by 6/1/07. I will take orders for the next several weeks and then place the final order with the vendor for the additonal items so that everyone gets what they want. I expect to ship everything before mid July. Once I have everything that you order I will ship your order, so someone that orders just a few items that I might already have on hand will get their stuff sooner than someone ordering custom items that still need to be produced.

I plan to give you fine folks several days headstart before I consider doing an ANNC on RGP. I want to give you first crack at the limited quantity items (keychains, bats, beer mugs, and shot glasses).

May 30, 2007 addendum (as amended 5/31/07):
I am now able to accept PayPal (bank transfer or PayPal balance transfers only - No credit card). My fellow BBB Forum members can PayPal to "BigBangBarStuff@gmail.com". Anyone paying via Paypal should add 3% to their payment amount. International orders should add 4% to their payment to cover what appears to be a 1% "cross-border" fee.

Last edited by BBB94 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
BBB93

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBB94 - thanks so much for doing all of the leg work and making all of this BBB stuff available. I can't even begin to imagine the number of hours and amount of research you put into this. I really appreciate it. There will not be any opportunities to pick up this type of merchandise anywhere else, just wish I had unlimited funds so I could order a lifetime supply. I will be placing my order soon and look forward to receiving .... Um....almost as much as my BBB - well NOT really, but I am still looking forward to getting some BBB stuff. Razz

Thanks,

Bob S
mushroom

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent mine in ! Smile
Thanks for all the work involved, I really, really like the shot glasses ! Smile

Any news from anyne on a BBB neon ?
When the American games get delivered will someone let me know whether you received the speaker cutouts and keychain with your game ? The Belgian ones didn't have them, and as a plastics collector ... Smile
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support and encouragement guys.

I have sent an updated Info Sheet and Order Form for upload. Please download the latest versions (especially the Order Form) before submitting an order. Also let me know if you notice any problems or errors with either file. The latest versions should list Rev. 1.1 - the Info Sheet at the bottom right and the Order Form at the top right.

People that have already submitted orders using the older revisions don't need to worry.

I will not have access to the internet for the next 50 hours beginning shortly, so please don't take a lack of response to posts and/or emails as a lack of customer service.
capcomber

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about an Info Sheet & Order Form
that don't require MS Office.
Can you supply them in .pdf ?
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I know MS sucks, but I figured "everyone" had it.

An Acrobat version of the Info Sheet would probably be good and easy to do (if one had the full software), but the Order Form is fillable and contains formulas, so I don't think Acrobat can replace it. Plus I would lose the ability to merge and sort the orders for the greatest accuracy.

I do not have or have access to a full version (non-reader only version) of Acrobat, to convert a PDF Info Sheet, and especially not a fillable Order Form. If someone does and cares to take the time to tackle some of this great - email them to Robert Winter, with a CC to me. If you know where a full version Acrobat clone (or PDF printer driver) can be downloaded let me know, otherwise I'll look around tonight.

Perhaps an alternative is this:

You can download a free MS compatible office suite at:
http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.0/index.html
and learn more about it at:
http://download.openoffice.org/

I have not used this package, but have heard good things about it from others. Sun Microsystems started and I believe controls the development of this package - I think it is an earlier version of http://www.staroffice.org

If anyone else has ideas for me to try and make things better/easier I will evaluate those too. Or if you have more work arounds... Thanks all.

Last edited by BBB94 on Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
jadziedzic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can provide PDF versions of these documents; I'll e-mail them today. (Won't be able to do a fillable form version of the spreadsheet, though.) I will need "real" e-mail addresses for you and Robert as the forum e-mail function doesn't seem to handle attachments.

Tony
BBB #39
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: the order form, I guess if people mail me a hand filled PDF order form with the payment, I can input the data into the XLS for my order processing needs.

Also, perhaps if I can convert the Info Sheet to html Robert could host that version too?
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jadziedzic wrote:
I can provide PDF versions of these documents; I'll e-mail them today. (Won't be able to do a fillable form version of the spreadsheet, though.) I will need "real" e-mail addresses for you and Robert as the forum e-mail function doesn't seem to handle attachments.

I can always be reached at robertwinter at yahoo dot com.
BBB #74
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Tony for the PDF versions. I've added the links to the original post at the top of this thread.
BBB #74
BBB94

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tony.
BBB94

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert has just uploaded version 1.3 of the Order Form for me. If you have not placed your order yet, it would be helpful if you downloaded the latest version prior to doing so. It is at the same original link above. I was rushing too much, trying to get too much done at the same time and did not fully test the form. I think I have it pretty simple and stable now.

Thanks all.
BBB94

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news! I am now able to accept PayPal (bank transfer or PayPal balance transfers only - NO CREDIT CARDS). My fellow BBB Forum members can PayPal to "BigBangBarStuff@gmail.com". My thanks and apologies to those that went through the extra effort of sending a certified check.

I will be updating the Info Sheet and/or posting real pictures of the beer mugs, shot glasses and keychains on Thursday.
-------------------
For anyone that orders and pays for a BBB bat by Friday (6/01/07 - preferably sooner) and is not attending pick-up day:
I am willing to TRY and have your BBB bat signed by whomever you might wish. Just send me the order and instructions on whose signature(s) to try capturing for you.

I will try to do some testing of markers on the bat finish, but can't guarentee the permanance or durability of the signatures. I will use the best markers that I can find and have at least one light and one dark color available.

Anyone that buys a bat and will be at pick-up day can seek signatures on their own as I can deliver the bats Saturday. You may also buy a bat there.
mushroom

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the h*ll ...
I already sent my order form, but could you add a green bat to it too ?? You can have it signed by anyone you can and if nobody signs it I still want it ! Laughing
Please let me know !!

Oooh ooh, could somebody ask at pickup day about the promo plastics ? I'd still like to receive mine.
Greetings from Belgium, my thoughts are with you guys, 3 more day's !! Smile
BBB94

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mushroom wrote:
What the h*ll ...

Of course you can add a bat. I've set one aside for you.

You say "what the h*ll", like it's my fault that you didn't initially order a bat...What's up with that?.... Wink

Hey, have you received any of my emails or do I still have to PM you? I just sent you a new email.
-------------

Some folks have been asking what special guests are supposed to be at pick-up day. Based upon what Al has posted ( http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/bbb/forum/viewtopic.php?t=402 ) and some firsthand knowledge, it sounds like Jeff Powell (audio), Bill Pfutzenreuter (software), and Tony Defeo (software) will be there at some point. Then there is Gene's surprise mystery guest. Stan Fukuoka (art...or something ) is aware and interested, but still a maybe as far as I know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Advertising All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: