Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New BBB Translites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many reprinted translites would you buy?
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
3+
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

BBB94

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: New BBB Translites Reply with quote

So a story has come to my attention that the original art work for the translite was/is much more vibrant than what got produced as the NOS translites. As the story goes Capcom wasn't happy with how they turned out but didn't care at the time.

That made me think about getting the translite remade the way Stan intended them and living up to their full potential.

How many people are interested in a brighter more vibrant translite for their BBB?

If there is enough interest I will work with Stan and whoever else is necessary to try and get this done.
christian1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: New BBB Translites Reply with quote

Any progress on this?

Jon

BBB94 wrote:
So a story has come to my attention that the original art work for the translite was/is much more vibrant than what got produced as the NOS translites. As the story goes Capcom wasn't happy with how they turned out but didn't care at the time.

That made me think about getting the translite remade the way Stan intended them and living up to their full potential.

How many people are interested in a brighter more vibrant translite for their BBB?

If there is enough interest I will work with Stan and whoever else is necessary to try and get this done.

BBB #10
latecomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't see the original post - I sure would be interested!
Vegemite Nick #123
Magicchiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there would be interest to do a small batch. If done I think people would jump on them.
Magicchiz
pinballlew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> General Big Bang Bar Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: