Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kim???? Kerry???? Gene???? Where are we at??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
runner1717

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Kim???? Kerry???? Gene???? Where are we at?? Reply with quote

Kerry, Kim ??,

Much to BSpins chagrin, I have to ask the obvious question........Where are we at with the project?

It's been awfully quiet here for almost a month. Updates are getting far and few between........... Kerry hinted at some proto completions in a week or three.......... Where are we??

Can we maybe just get a small, short update from the project folks in the know?? Wink

Thanks!

P.S. I miss your fiery posts Kim. Please come back........
bspins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Kim???? Kerry???? Gene???? Where are we at?? Reply with quote

[quote="runner1717"]Kerry, Kim ??,

Much to BSpins chagrin, I have to ask the obvious question........Where are we at with the project?

And I have been wondering what took you so long, Mike.
Bryan Kelly Former BBB #123
runner1717

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry and Kim as well as Bob & Steve were/are very good at responding to questions.

All someone has to do is ask and that's what I'm doing. They have ALWAYS responded to my questions before and I expect they'll do the same this time............

Someone has to ask................... Smile
PINBALL WITCH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everybody been a little under the weather some wierd heart thing and yes this proves i really have a heart Wink

Down hear we are working on getting the cabinets prepared for the playfields doing some simple soldering of cables and putting the backboxes together (plate in head, boards on plate ...) and assembling parts for the top side of the playfieldand chasing down last minute parts, the other guy is in charge of all that.

Kerry is up at north working with them on the underside of the playfield.

Have any pictures been posted lately? a bunch have been taken.

Gotta get back to my real job.

kim
latecomer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kim for the reply, I guess we can take some heart Wink from that progress report!

Seriously, hope all is well with the ticker and thanks for the update.

Regards,

Nick
Vegemite Nick #123
robertwinter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PINBALL WITCH wrote:
Have any pictures been posted lately? a bunch have been taken.

If you want to have them sent my way, I can post them as always.
BBB #74
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: I have pictures... Reply with quote

I sent Kim a message asking for her OK to post some of the pics I took of the sample assembly playfields being built. If she gives me the OK, I'll upload some.

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
awarner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Pictures are coming... Reply with quote

I'll upload a couple of pictures tonight for people to see. Kim gave me the OK! And I'll have some video for you to see in a bit too. I have to cut it to small clips and get Kim to OK them first, but we'll try and get a 1-2 minute clip every week. The video will be in Pins & Vids #2 when that comes out in April/May but you should have seen the bulk of it before then.

I'm in a Christmas concert tonight so it'll be later, but you'll have some new pics tonight!

-Al-
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Progress Updates All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: